I’ve spent a little time touching up Chapter 15, which had a higher than average amount of derp-face. The short release cycle I tried for this chapter didn’t give enough time for tweaking art or refining dialogue, so I don’t think I want to try that again.

With that out the way, I’m making good progress on the line work for Chapter 17. I’m fired up, but this chapter is going to be a lot of work! With at least 18 pages to draw it could well take another 5 months, unless I find a suitable break-point in the middle. But I hope the wait will be worth it, as lots of exciting developments are to come. I’ll try to make monthly progress updates in the meantime.